Senior Business Sales Consultant
The Business Sales Consultant is a sales professional who is responsible for generating new PEO Business. EmPower HR has
350+ happy clients with established roots in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. This employee will need to be dedicated to new business development.
Required Experience for Business Sales Consultant:
- 7-10 years of outside sales experience required.
- HR sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Well versed in relationship-based selling
- Heavy involvement in local networking groups and after work hour events
- Willingness to learn and display perseverance.
- Consistently courageous with a knack for demonstrating a high degree of initiative.
- High client impact, disciplined, and accountable.
- Exemplary communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Must be in current sales market for at least 5 years.
- Strong local network of SMB leaders is preferred.
- Display a positive attitude and passion for serving our clients.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and timely follow through.
- Approachable and able to successfully build relationships with a variety of people.
- Must understand the importance of team selling
- A willingness to wrap technology (sales enablement software) around the sales process
Primary Responsibilities for Business Sales Consultant:
- Develop new client relationships with prospective accounts through disciplined application of sales processes.
- Dedication to the prospect specific sales process.
- Establish and maintain consistent follow-up methods and prospect communications.
- Develop and maintain a high level of professional and technical service knowledge.
- Adopt and implement the Miller Heiman (now Korn Ferry) sales methodology.
- Utilize CRM maintenance to manage the funnel process and pinpoint areas of success.
- Maintain build a COI (Center of Influence) Network.
- Work toward continual improvement of the overall organization.