Staffing Specialist - Healthcare
CommonSail Investment Group
The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of talent sourcing and recruiting for assigned internal CSIG Holding corporate positions. It is expected that the incumbent will operate as a business partner with specific focus on building an understanding of the business and staffing needs for all our Hiring Leaders and their groups. Your expertise will be challenged to develop new, creative recruiting ideas employing traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies, and utilizing approved venues to identify and recruit appropriate candidates. Finally, members of the CSIG Talent Acquisition Team play a crucial role in ensuring CSIG Holding hires the highest quality talent for all corporate positions.
Required Experience for Recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruiting organization.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist, or a staffing/recruiting company.
- Healthcare Recruiting experience a plus, especially skilled Home Health & Hospice Industry
- Previous experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as iCIMS, Taleo, OpenHire, SmartSearch, MaxHire, or related program.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Laws.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, time management, and attention to detail.
Primary Responsibilities for Recruiter:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews when necessary.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures, conducting training when required.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Takes part in weekly and/or bi-weekly meetings to discuss recruitment processes and organizational processes as related to talent acquisition.
- Work toward continual improvement of the overall organization.