Director of Staffing Agency
CorsoCare Staffing Agency, Brighton, MI
The Staffing Agency Director is responsible for supporting and assisting in coordination of resident and patient care personnel to meet anticipated needs. Maintains utilization of the Agency Staff.
Required Experience for Staffing Agency Director:
- Demonstrated ability to be authentic understands the value of devotion to employees and inspires excellence through empowering employees to pursue their best version.
- 5-10 Years of leadership experience
- Experience working with scheduling software and ability to provide recommendations.
Accountabilities for Staffing Agency Director:
- Demonstrate and model company culture and values –safety, common beliefs, and a culture of feedback.
- Lead and be accountable to all agency staff, provide coaching, corrective action and recognition.
- Demonstrate effective communication with staff and clients.
- Create workforce-planning strategy to attract and retain talent.
- Manage Hiring Process: Interviews potential employees. Hires and on boards new employees to 1440 standards. Maintains appropriate records for new and existing staff.
- Complete and executes contracts.
- Manage budget and achieve revenue targets.
- Complete Monthly check-in with all staff.
- Payroll Administration: Accurately approves and processes (bi-weekly) payroll and mileage reimbursement for all staff.
- Schedule/Staffing: Create, maintain and manage staff schedules utilizing scheduling software.
- Training Accountability: Maintaining all appropriate records of training for new and existing staff. Ensure all new hires enroll in CSIG U, receive their learning plans and complete all State regulatory training by mandatory deadline.
- Coordinate schedules with community leaders, looking ahead at least three days for staffing vacancies. Works in conjunction with the coordinator to find and secure staffing for areas in need.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Skills for Success:
- Deep Devotion: Demonstrated ability to develop caring relationships with direct reports.
- Strives for Excellence: Ability to teach, coach and mentor, optimizing the team towards a goal or vision.
- High Integrity and High Trust: Consistently delivers on commitments; maintains confidences and is humble.
- Motivates Others: Creates an environment where employees can be their Best Version.
- Decisive: Makes decision based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and good judgement.; uses curiosity and logic to solve difficult problems effectively.
- Collaborator: Easily gains trust and support of peers; seen as a team player.