Compliance and Education Coordinator
The Compliance and Education Coordinator is responsible for new development state research, policy development, organization and maintenance, and licensure regulations and maintenance. Also, format and brand training materials, and assist with event and training planning.
Required Experience for Compliance and Education Coordinator:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience with Healthcare regulations, state regulations and state research requires
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Accountabilities for Compliance and Education Coordinator:
- Organize and maintain files including: policy and procedures licenses, plan of correction, etc.
- Update policy and procedures, audit tools and documents based on changes in state laws
- Manage Learning and Compliance Impact Calendar
- Communication plans for rolling out of training and compliance communications
- Build effective relationships with business leaders
Other Key Responsibilities for Compliance and Education Coordinator:
- Perform state research for new development application and licensure requirements based on priorities set by the Development team.
- Understand licensure requirements for opening Healthcare business in a new state including training requirements, resident and patient care requirements and policy and procedure requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures based on state and company requirements.
- Stay up to date with licensure regulations and changes and report accordingly.
- Communicate effectively and timely with supervisor, wellness team and development team when there are licensure regulation changes or updates.
- Create and maintain policy and procedure manuals for Wellness teams according to state and company regulations.
- May assist with regulatory and compliance training when needed.
- Format and Brand training materials.
- Manage training calendar, order supplies for training and events.
- Coordinate training with function and community leaders
- Initiate and maintain association memberships and resources.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills for Success:
- Building strong relationships, 1440 Care Standards.
- Making good and timely decisions.
- Taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Working efficiently and effectively and continuously improves.
- Working well with others to meet shared goals.
- Communicating clearly and frequently.
- Relating openly and honestly with diverse group of people.
- Rebounding quickly from setbacks.
- Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Gaining the confidence and trust and others.
- Using feedback and personal reflection to gain personal insight into strengths and weaknesses.
- Being flexible and approachable.