Sales Operations Data Specialist
Senior Village Management
The Sales Operations Data Specialist is a data specialist administration-based role that is responsible for assisting the sales leaders and sales team in their day-to-day operations. Functioning as a business analyst, the person in this role is responsible for translating business requirements to provide recommendations, best practices, and deliver solutions that provide actionable insights. This specialist is also responsible for assisting the team with tracking data, reporting and analyzing information, and training teams on reports and reporting processes, as needed. The candidate will understand the importance of our unprecedented team commitment and is comfortable supporting multiple people while maintaining a general understanding of operations and team deliverables as well as all other services related to the team.
Required Experience for Job Title:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
• Strong technical understanding of functional and technical system architecture
• Two to three years of experience supporting multiple programs and platforms in a professional or development setting
• Extensive experience in high level excel (macro / VB) programming
• Knowledge of or experience with programming in Tableau
• Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical end users
• Familiarity with migration process from Salesforce Classic to Lightning
• Skilled at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• General understanding of a professional sales process
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook Calendar management and able to grasp new programs quickly
• Solid understanding of software applications such as Salesforce and Yardi
• Knowledge of and experience with the full life-cycle SFDC or CRM process
• Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Must be self-driven and able to work independently
• Experience building relationships with people working remotely
Primary Responsibilities Job Title:
• Maintain and administer various reports from multiple data sources; looks for trends, track and reports on all business related metrics
• Perform a wide variety of highly skilled administrative tasks independently; general office, calendar management, and other tasks as requested
• Train and support sales people on usage of systems and reports
• Coordination and involvement with new sales person onboarding
• Handles confidential and complex matters for operational teams
• Demonstrates the importance of detail and follow through and the ability to set priorities
• Understanding of sales operations and team deliverables as well as all other services related to the team
• On occasion, may be requested to work evening/weekends for events and/or special projects
• Comfortable with multiple communication methods, phone, email, in person, text, etc.
• Partner with leaders to assess Salesforce, App Support, Vonage and other vendors as a potential solution for our business reporting challenges
• Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
• Effectively manage competing priorities with multiple business stakeholders
• Project manage implementations performed by a Salesforce Consulting Partner
• Maintain integration of Salesforce with other applications and databases
• Assist with the training and implementation of changes to the design of Salesforce
• Personal development to earn additional Salesforce, Yardi and or Tableau certifications
• Approximately 5% travel to and from company sites to meet with business leaders and end users
• This position is based out of our Bay City, Michigan office, but may work remote at the discretion of the hiring leader
Connecting Seniors, Families and Communities
For over 37 years, our senior living communities have served seniors and their families across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, and Tennessee, with each location offering unique services including independent, enhanced, and assisted living, as well as memory care and rehabilitation and skilled nursing. Through forming authentic connections and committing to creating the absolute best experiences each day for our residents and their families, we’ve created a special culture within our communities that allows our employees to do their best work and our residents to shine every day.
Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just “does their job” The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons.
We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas.
If you love serving others, and are looking for an opportunity to thrive, CommonSail Investment Group and our businesses is your destination.
This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty.
Equal Opportunity Employer