HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Main areas of focus: As a senior member of the HR team, the HRBP partners with senior to mid-level managers to attract and retain high performing employees through leadership coaching and performance management.
HR Business Partners are high-performing experienced HR professionals who form trusted relationships with business leaders. This role is responsible for partnering with a Strategic HR Business Partner to provide support for various HR functions including compliance, performance management, learning and development, leadership coaching, employee and labor relations, recognition and rewards, compensation and benefits, and risk management. Strong relationships and the ability to influence leading and directing the efforts of others.
Required Experience for Human Resources Business Partner:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Strong employee relations experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with minimal assistance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Assists Strategic HR Business Partners with execution of HR strategies to increase employee retention through employee engagement, development plans and performance management.
- Partners with the Strategic HRBP to development and administration of human resource policies, leadership development and performance management programs within the business they support.
- Analyzes data and identifies trends to increase employee retention within their business.
- Resolves complex employee relations concerns with minimal guidance from the Strategic
- Actively support company culture and core standards.
- Builds trusted relationships with regional leaders.
- May specialize in one or more complex areas of HR, such as Employee Relations or Compensation.
Key Metrics for Success:
- Increase leader and employee retention.
- Increase employee engagement (retention).
- Develops trusted relationships with senior to mid-level managers of the business
- Ability to manage multiple projects, mitigate risk with employee issues and demonstrated problem solving skills aligning with company goals and vision
Driver for the position:
- Oversees 1000 work site employees.