Director of Customer Experience
Senior Village Management / CSIG Holding
The Director of Customer Experience is responsible for developing, implementing and analyzing customer engagement strategies for Independence Village and StoryPoint. This person will lead and oversee all Life Enrichment efforts and focus on the overall experience of our customers. They will work strategically to improve processes and performance that will drive customer culture across all communities. This individual will partner closely with various business teams within the organization to deliver results and positive outcomes.
Required Experience for Director of Customer Experience:
- Proven track record of successful leadership in a customer experience focused organization.
- Ability to plan strategically; take ideas from concept to successful implementation.
- Strong believer of teamwork, performance excellence and continuous improvement.
- Deep understanding of the role customer experience plays in an organization's strategy and growth, and to identify companywide opportunities to drive profit.
- Knowledge of basic financial acumen.
- Ability to articulate the customer journey and influence colleagues and partners to work with you on deliverables.
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive; the ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environments.
- Compassion toward the senior population combined with the vision to empower and inspire our residents to Shine. Everyday.
- Must possess a high level of self-accountability and have the capacity to hold team members accountable.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of publics, including employees, residents, families, ownership groups, community groups, government agencies, etc.
- Must exhibit a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care, Hospitality Management, Gerontology or equivalent experience.
Primary Responsibilities for Director of Customer Experience:
- Live and breathe our 1440 company culture by creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day.
- Develop, implement and analyze customer engagement strategies for Independence Village and StoryPoint communities.
- Oversee and drive excellent experience of customers and culture at each community.
- Work closely with leadership team, peers and home office personnel to achieve objectives surrounding personal and goals of the organization.
- Lead strategic customer engagement programs to improve processes and performance that enhances customer experience.
- Act as a primary point of internal contact for strategic initiatives within the organization
- Demonstrate effective change leadership; builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives
- Communicate comfortably and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Spending adequate field time with direct reports to mentor, develop and drive results.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development Teams to share inspiring stories.
General Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.