The AR AP Manager performs accounting and managerial tasks related to the efficient maintenance and delegation of receivable and payable transactions. Perform inventory and general ledger reconciliations.
Required Experience for AR AP Manager:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to three years of accounts payable/accounts receivable and general accounting management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of accounts payable/receivable system, general accounting procedures and how to process/pay invoices
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confidentiality, organizing, prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy are crucial
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Work to improve the automation of functions
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to build and leverage internal and external relationships
Primary Responsibilities for AR AP Manager:
- Actively supports our culture, our pillars and 1440
- Manages, trains and develops a team of 3 accounts payable coordinators.
- Completes intercompany transactions and receivables.
- Manages and reviews the invoicing process
- Reviews and manages the credit card process including reconciliations and users.
- Manage the yearly 1099 process: review, mail and upload
- Manage our workflow process for approvals, timeliness and accuracy.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Manage the vendor insurance process
- Prepare analysis of accounts and assists in month-end closing, produces monthly or other reports as needed
- Work toward continual improvement of the overall organization
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary